Online, Social and Land-based Gaming Platform Supplier and Operator
- Proprietary Platform
- Casino Operator Focus
- Highly Regulated Markets Only
Rush Street Interactive (RSI) was founded by industry gaming veterans and its management team has decades of collective experience in developing, supplying, and operating regulated Online Gaming sites. We only work in legal and regulated markets – there is no grey market risk with us! This means we always pay gaming taxes to the local governments in all of our markets.
Based in Chicago, RSI launched its first Social Gaming site, SugarHouse Casino4Fun in July 2015. Shortly thereafter, Social Gaming sites were launched for Rivers Casino Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania), Rivers Casino Des Plaines (Illinois), and Rivers Casino Schenectady (New York).
RSI launched its first Online Gaming Casino site, PlaySugarHouse.com in New Jersey, in September 2016, and subsequently, in August 2018, it added a fully integrated Online Gaming Sportsbook.
RSI is the provider of an omnichannel platform for the Land-based Sportsbooks at Rivers Casino Pittsburgh, Rivers Casino Philadelphia, Rivers Casino Schenectady, Rivers Casino Des Plaines, and French Lick Casino (Indiana).
Additionally, RSI was the first U.S. gaming company to launch a regulated Online Gaming Sportsbook in Latin America.
- Co-founder of Rush Street Gaming affiliated US-based casinos and Rush Street Interactive
- Prominent and long track record of developing world-class real estate and casinos
- Co-founded Walton Street Capital in 1995
- Co-founded JMB Realty in 1970
- JMB and Walton St. combined – $40+ billion worth of developments and acquisitions
- Co-founder of RSI
- Started the interactive business for WMS Industries (now Scientific Games)
- Previously, executive at Telecom Italia Lab USA (San Francisco)
- Originally from California, Richard received an undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley and law degree from UC Hastings College of the Law
- Responsible for all of the Company’s financial and treasury functions, as well as investor relations
- Previously served as Chief Financial Officer of Echo Global Logistics (Echo) and as Senior Vice President of Finance and Controller.
- Prior to Echo, Kyle was the General Manager of Varian Medical Systems’ Security & Inspection Products Division, a result of Varian’s acquisition of Bio- Imaging Research (“BIR”) where he served on the board of directors and as Chief Financial Officer
- Kyle graduated from the University of Illinois with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Oversees marketing and operations for all RSI properties
- Former executive at Unibet Group (now Kindred Group), including Chief Commercial Officer for the publicly listed Group
- Was responsible at the Unibet Group for setting the group’s long term strategy and overseeing day-to-day Marketing and Operations with a particular passion for sports betting
- Originally from Sweden, Mattias has a Master of Science in Marketing and Business Development from the Stockholm School of Economics and is also a Harvard Business School alumni (GMP 2015)
- Oversees RSI product development and RSI’s European office
- Co-founder of Oryx Gaming, an iGaming platform provider
- Software architect with a particular emphasis on developing scalable systems such as industry leading poker platforms
- Originally from Estonia, Einar attended the University of Tartu
Laura McAllister Cox
- Oversees compliance strategy including in the areas of regulatory, anti-money laundering, technical and responsible gaming
- Experienced gaming regulatory compliance attorney licensed to practice law in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Illinois
- Previously, held positions as Vice President of Regulatory Compliance and Legal Counsel of Rush Street Gaming, LLC and General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer for Gaming Partners International Corporation
- Long time member and former President of the International Association of Gaming Advisors (IAGA)
- Originally from New Jersey, Laura received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Tennessee and her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden
LIVE IN 15 MARKETS